Finding the best home theater subwoofer equalizer at low prices is possible if you can read carefully this paper.
In the article, we list some subwoofer equalizer, which are on sale now. All of them are from famous brands. So they are superior in quality. And they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes. You can find the best one in your mind among them.
Best Value Subwoofer Equalizer
7-Band Graphic Equalizer 6-Channel / 7 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) Adjustable Master Volume Level Control Adjustable Subwoofer Level Control 2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Adjustable Gain Se
- “The EQ is very good quality, it has everything you need to make your system sound great.” – Jennaron
- “Love it works great blue lights louder and better it a good eq one of the best..u Will love this .” – happy
- “I think Clarion can add more than 7 EQ bands, let’s say 15 so you can have more control over the sound shape.” – Ahmed Hamdy Koura
SSL equalizers provide the ability for you to boost or cut the output of specific frequencies on the fly to fine tune your music and movies to suit your personal auditory preferences.
- “I think by FAR this eq is the best of all the ones ive used before.” – CHINCHEK72
- “It is nice to be able to control not only the frequency but the volume of the sub amp as well.” – MoonUnit
- “Plexiglass top looks cool.” – HeavyDuty
3-way Elec Crossover
- “Clarion crossovers are great.” – krunkranger49
- “This lil thing is great!” – Dean
- “My highs and mids sound crisp and clear and my bass sounds awesome.” – tiffany b.
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker- level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers.
- “Overall I would recommend this to anyone who has a stock system looking to add some thump.” – Albert Homem
- “Audiocontrol was very response and a new unit was sent out right away.” – Ryan
- “Nice Bass sound and clean signal with no distortion.” – Ran
Ultra-Musical 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
- “After some tweaking and tuning, the EQ seems to work fine with very good response.” – J. Curtis
- “I am going to return it tomorrow and try another brand.” – Dyna chuck
- “Through a Carvin 150 to my Ditton 250 speakers, same thing, but louder.” – Slow Hand
PERFORMANCE TEKNIQUE ICBM-5EQ 5.1 CHANNEL PARAMETIC EQUALIZER/PRE-AMP/CROSSOVER WITH MAIN AND AUX INPUT + 8 VOLT PRE-AMPS!
**BEST EQ ON THE MARKET**
SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
FRONT-REAR SUBWOOFER & CENTER OUTPUT
RIGHT & LEFT LEVEL METER
MAIN LEVEL CONTROL
SUBWOOFER LEVEL CONTROL
CENTER LEVEL CONTROL
FADER & BALANCE CONTROL
SUBWOOFER ON/OFF SWITCH
AUXILIARY RCA INPUT
NIGHT ILLUMINATION BUTTONS
HALF DIN SIZE
+ OR – 15 Db EQUALIZER TONE
105 dB S/N RATIO
THD: LESS THAN .
- “I was surprised at how elegant it made the car look with bright lights around the numbs… looking forward to buying another one….” – Leopold Cameron
- “Great product the sound is great and installation was easy.” – bigballer
- “Problem is its back lit in Rex and all my lighting is in blue so I had to mount it where it couldn’t be seen.” – D5150
This amazing item accepts two, four, or six channels of speaker-level signal from an amplifier or source unit and converts them into a high-quality, low-noise pre-amp signal.
- “Audiocontrols ALWAYS has good products…they will always have my business!” – maw
- “The gto feature senses the signal output from the head unit and switches on your other amps using a 1 AMP!” – CJ
- “I like the feature of having front and rear control and the third channel for sub.” – Albert Garza
4-Band Adjustment; Subwoofer Output With Adjustable Crossover; Subwoofer Level Control; Aux Input; Master Volume Control; Fader Control; Input Sensitivity Adjustment; Dc-To-Dc Power Supply; Signal-To-
JBL System Integration Digital
- “It sounded amazing but wasn’t quite there.” – Ian Lee
- “I almost never write a review but this is an exceptional product.” – Drew Whitford
- “Cut the power to the unit entirely, switched the battery feed back on and switched the car back on accessories again.” – Antonios Antoniou
BEHRINGER ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ6200Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applicationsRevolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzerDedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortionPink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acousticsMono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequencyAdditional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.
- “I’ve owned and used this product for several months and its proven once again that you can trust behringer products.” – Samuel Anuoluwapo Aina
- “The independent Sub output is also a nice feature.” – Johnboy
- “If I were to put a reasonably hot signal into channel 1, after a few seconds it the signal will shut off.” – Rugzy
Suggestions of the Best subwoofer equalizer
Do you have any subwoofer equalizer suggestions that you think subwoofer equalizer would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.