Finding the best home theater subwoofer under 200 at low prices is possible if you can read carefully this paper.
In the article, we list some subwoofers under 200, which are on sale now. All of them are from famous brands. So they are superior in quality. And they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes. You can find the best one in your mind among them.
Best Price Subwoofers under 200
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs.
- “I am very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend this subwoofer to anyone looking for something that sounds great, good quality, on a budget.” – Igor
- “Added this to give some rich bass for the low rumbling of movies or deep sounds of music, and I was not disappointed.” – AK
- “This Polk sub woofer is a great addition to my Home theater system movies and music both sound really good.” – Old fart
POLK PSW505 – This high quality powered subwoofer makes opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike.
- “Low tight bass with no distortion or rumble, sounds much better playing music than the Velodyne did,even though I use it mainly for movies.” – Balashark
- “If you have more money to spend or can wait, and you care about true performance, save up and buy a better sub.” – Michael Clevenger
- “All I can say is wow!” – Matth3w22
For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers.
- “No need to spend a ton of money on a high end sub this BIC does a great job.” – Travis Garrett
- “Both movies and music this SUB can put out nice deep clean bass.” – WDS
- “I always like to turn up the bass just to see how well a sub is built and I can tell you that this d@mn thing shakes the house at 40%-50% volume without a sweat.” – easyT
Created by world-renowned speaker engineer Andrew Jones, the sW-8MK2 subwoofer offers extraordinary performance and remarkable quality to deliver a phenomenal music and home theater experience.
- “The S30s on the other hand sound pretty dern good in the mids/highs right down to very low listening levels, and the dynamics don’t suffer too much.” – K. Ambrose
- “It’s as good or better than some speakers costing more and a good choice if you just want to spend a little less than comparable models.” – Gromicide
- “The speakers are a great value; well priced and sound great.” – Jacqueline Miller
Yamaha YST-SW216BL sets the standard for subwoofers in this class with high dynamic power and low-noise performance thanks to Advanced YST II, a Linear Port, frontfiring design and other sophisticated features.
- “This yamaha subwoofer is very nicely priced for its performance.” – Z. Ma
- “This sub is excellent at giving you that smooth sounding low extension in movies and music.” – Nancy Ann Serjeant
- “This subwoofer is the perfect addition to my home theater system.” – Fakawee
Impress yourself with the earth-shakingly realistic bass pumped out by this 230W subwoofer. A lot is packed into LFEs (Low Frequency Emissions), which you can find in more and more movies and music these days.
- “This subwoofer looks good and sounds great.” – Joshua D. Washburn
- “This Sub is definitely the best bang for your buck!” – L. Moore
- “It has very good bass response.” – annie
The ES250P powered subwoofer is just the ticket for bringing your home theater system to life. The ES250P performs like a pro, with technology developed by the JBL Professional division.
- “I am very content with the looks, feel, and sound quality of this sub.” – D Patel
- “The bass is tight and sounds very good for music and also improves the sound for movies as well.” – BeaBeach
- “Because I am a tech savvy musician, I am well aware of JBL’s reputation.” – Mario Borges
Yamaha YST-SW030SL 130W 8″ Powered Subwoofer
- “The unit sounds great and I am happy with performance.” – Sailor3203
- “Best Bang for buck!!” – fox
- “With this and my sound bar it sounds sounds like a full home theater system.” – caclark74
This new Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the new models represent a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance.
- “Very nice crisp low end for music, movies and everything.” – Ben Mathew
- “I added the sub to my Logitech home theater system and everything works fine.” – Peter Konicek
- “This is a step up from the bottom rung of Polk’s subs, and you will be glad you ponied up a bit more money.” – G. Mesick
New shape subwoofers with Yamaha’s latest technologies, including Advanced YST II, Linear Port and down-firing design plus best matching for front surround systems and micro component systems.
- “So far it is sounds good, and fits very well into the small rack space required.” – David Bluestone
- “This has very good sound.” – Poppie4
- “Have in-ceiling speakers that sounded rather thin, could really tell low end was missing.” – Debbie Mcdermott
Suggestions of the Best subwoofers under 200
Do you have any subwoofers under 200 suggestions that you think subwoofers under 200 would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.