The micro subwoofer is also a piece of furniture which you will see every day. So buying a good quality micro subwoofer is important.
I have listed a few micro subwoofer in the article, which I feel are the best in their category. Many of them I have been personally tested. My objective is to save you time and frustration while looking for the perfect micro subwoofer for you.
I hope you have a happy shopping!
Top Recommended Micro Subwoofer
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs.
- “Conclusion: If you’re looking for a small-sized, but still very powerful subwoofer, then this sub is HIGHLY recommended!” – Eric M. Bergfield
- “It is perfect for my room size.” – R. Sheth
- “Something had to be done, So glad to get this complement because the sound is so much better making me see that a sub is an essential purchase.” – JG
New shape subwoofers with Yamaha’s latest technologies, including Advanced YST II, Linear Port and down-firing design plus best matching for front surround systems and micro component systems.
- “So far it is sounds good, and fits very well into the small rack space required.” – David Bluestone
- “This has very good sound.” – Poppie4
- “Have in-ceiling speakers that sounded rather thin, could really tell low end was missing.” – Debbie Mcdermott
Yamaha YST-FSW150BL Advanced YST II Down-Firing Active Subwoofer is a new shaped subwoofer with Yamaha’s latest technologies, including Advanced YST II, Linear Port and down-firing Active design plus.
- “It is low profile, looks great, and fits into a narrow space.” – macjonny
- “This subwoofer pairs perfectly with the Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector to provide incredible sound for a home theater.” – Wayne Fogel
- “What made up my mind was that this was shielded.” – JB
Deep bass thunder adds a new dimension to your music, games and movies. The ESW-C8 subwoofer provides the power you’ve been missing. With 240 watts, you’ll hear—and feel—bass the way it’s meant to be experienced.
- “I am very happy with his performance, size and cost.” – Juan rodriguez
- “The small size is perfect for a small room, like a home living room.” – Moviela
- “I picked up this sub at best buy on clearance.” – Veronica Bunch
The ESW-M6 subwoofer delivers deep, accurate effects and music, with up to 800 watts of room-filling power-from an 8-inch cube that’s the smallest Energy makes.
- “The bass is nice and clean and it sounds great.” – M. Bakker
- “My room is a dining/living room and there is no lost sound.” – Brad
- “Very good bang for the buck.” – C. Kim
The “no frills” version of the Polk Audio DSW MicroPro 2000, the DSW MicroPro 1000 does not have AutoPRO, glossy cabinet, IR or 12 volt input. But it keeps 100% of the sound quality and performance.
- “I would rate this sub 5 star, it’s easy to setup especially when the LFE input and the handy remote control.” – nijmegenguy
- “I have a medium/small living room with hardwood floors and this small sub really brings music and movies to life!” – J. Langley
- “There are more expensive subs, but why pay more?” – J. Fife
Yamaha YST-FSW050BL Advanced YST II Down-Firing Active Subwoofer is a new shaped subwoofer with Yamaha’s latest technologies, including Advanced YST II, Linear Port and down-firing Active design plus.
- “This unit is perfect for a small to medium size area/room.” – Jeff
- “It’s quality of sound is very good.” – N. Coppin
- “It would be nice to be able to control it (turn it of and on) remotely as you would be able to with a Yamaha receiver, but besides this it’s a great purchase.” – Alvaro Fernandez
6th order vented Subwoofer System designed by, Dr. Poh Sur Hsu, PhD MIT. 8″ long excursion driver.
- “Great if you’re looking for a serious upgrade from the sub that came with your all-inclusive home theater system.” – Troy Cono
- “Whether watching movies, TV or listening to music, the sound now has much more depth and impact.” – Johnny R. McCarty
- “Overall, if you are looking for a cheaper sub, this is a great unit.” – Steve Moore
The Polk Audio DSW MicroPRO 2000 subwoofer speaker is the latest and greatest in a high performance hideaway subwoofer! Taking up space less then a cubic foot, don’t let the size fool you.
- “It gives you distinct sound for different kinds of sources and that makes for a really good subwoofer.” – Rajeev Thakur
- “I love the remote and the auto calibration mic thyat comes with it.” – Anarchist8
- “It blends in nicely with the magnepans as well.” – Scott Trindl
Suggestions of the Best micro subwoofer
Do you have any micro subwoofer suggestions that you think micro subwoofer would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.